Last change: 2002-01-26
To download, just save the links (In Netscape: press the right mousebutton
and select Save Link As...).
These binaries have not been updated often, and, although there are still
libc5 based linux systems in the field, quite outdated. The gzip is of
historical interest, its one of the first programs compiled with pgcc ;)
- Hmm.. pretty fast.. pretty stable.. send us a .gz file
this gzip cannot zip/unzip properly!
- Linux-ELF pgcc-2.7.0: 10-Jan-96, 24k
Libc Version 5.4.33 (includes shared/static images and includes)
- Here it is, an updated libc-5.4.33, for those of us using the 2.1 series of Linux.
Thanks for Kurt Fitzner for providing
Install by doing
tar xvpzf <tar-file.tar.gz> -C /
WARNING: if, after installing this library, some of your
programs (e.g. netscape) stop working (possibly aborting
with error messages like "cannot resolve symbol _op_new", click
here to get the libc-medkit. This may not be necessary with
this revision of libc anymore.
- Linux-ELF pgcc-ss-970522: 21-Jun-97, 912k
- An utility for playing back mpeg-audio files (layers 1 and 2),
like the ones you can get on IUMA.
It uses 10% less CPU-time than its gcc-2.7.2 compiled
- Linux-ELF: 31-Aug-96, 19k
Back to the index page.
Problems? Look at this page, to see how we can
Did you know that your Browser is buggy: it can't parse comments correctly. -->