Questions? Bugs? Support!
Last change: 2002-01-26
Problems with this WWW-Server or the data on it
If you have problems with this www-server (getting
incorrect files, not getting a file at all, patch
didn't apply correctly etc..), please contact
Marc Lehmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>. But don't forget to include the
name of the server you refer to, we have many
mirror servers all
over the world.
What should I do before sending a bug report?
- First of all, please check the Frequently Asked
Questions before sending a mail. Many common problems
are easy to solve, some bugs are known, and duplicated bug reports usually
don't help in fixing the bug.
- Also, out of some unexplainable coincidence, when a new release
contains a bug many people will report it, which leads to many bugreports
for the same bug at the same time. To help us give you the
solution even earlier, you should check the pgcc-mailinglist
archive. To do this go to
and select the archive listing for the pgcc mailinglist.
What to put in a bug-report
I had to put this first... we got far too many incomplete
- Your correct e-mail address. Believe it or not.. I
regularly receive e-mails without or with an incorrect
Reply-To: or From: or Return-Path: (e.g. root@localhost).
- The exact version of pgcc you are using. You can execute
"gcc -v" to get this information.
- If the compiler dies when compiling, the complete
command-line + error message. (Just click & paste)
- If you can isolate the problem in a source file
(e.g. gcc dies when compiling myfunc.c), it would be
fine if you could send me a preprocessed version
of that file. (Remove any "-o ...", "-c" and "-S" switches,
then add "-E" to the compiler switches
and mail me the resulting file "myfunc.i")
Questions on PentiumGCC
If you have any problems installing gcc using gcc or getting rid
of gcc, there are a number of possibilities for you:
- Read the FAQ.
- Write an e-mail to the mailing list, describing your
problem (and clearly stating that you are NOT on the mailing list, so that
people can send the answer directly to you)
- Subscribe to the beastium mailing list. A description on how to do this
can be read in the FAQ.
- Is it really a bug in PentiumGCC? Or did you just compile/install/use
it incorrectly? Did you already read the FAQ?
- Send a bug-report to the pgcc-developers
Back to the index page.
Problems? Look at this page, to see how we can
Did you know that your Browser is buggy: it can't parse comments correctly. -->